tap2.cloud for Industry 4.0
Hard-to-decipher paper tags are a thing of the past with tap2.cloud. We digitize your type plates, also according to DIN SPEC 91406, and create a future-proof and resource-saving solution. Automatic multilingual information that can be retrieved on a daily basis replaces time-consuming paper documentation that accompanies products.
Connect One Digital AG
in our HK technology network, we offer not only the integration and configuration of the NFC tag, but also the connection to the Connect One® Cloud, as well as the linking of an individually configurable web app.
- Easy access for end customers, service technicians, manufacturers
- Increased service quality for your customers
- Integration of new business models possible
- Permanent digital marking
- Real-time information
- Compatible with all mobile devices
- Statistics available at any time via cloud platform
- Linking of a customizable web app
Request free sample
Convince yourself of the diverse
Possible uses of tap2.cloud.
Components and options
RFID / NFC technology
RFID/NFC technology enables short-distance connection with an NFC-enabled smartphone. For this, it is sufficient to hold the smartphone a few centimeters to the chip to start the defined application.
Connect One® Cloud
- Simple and secure management of all product data
- Dashboard with real-time statistics per device/type plate
- Nameplate compliant with DIN SPEC 91406
- compatible, flexible, scalable
- Web app for linking the digital content
- Online configurator for individual color design
- Real-time interaction and content management
- Connection to webshops on request
Arrange free product demo
You want to make your device future-proof? We support you in this.